Any upcoming events looking for sponsors

We are working with some close brand/companies who are looking for unique events they would love to participate and sponsor

Where is the event? What is the scope? whats your audience size?

1 Like

Hi,
I have a few events ranging in size from 60 guests to 2,000 involving sustainability that would benefit greatly from a complimentary sponsor! I can send you a PM to see if we can sort out a match, or you can drop me an email to hello@legacy-events.com

Hi Abena,

Your event seems to be a good audience size brands might be interested.
I have replied to your message. Please check PM.

Thanks,
Amrita

Hi there I was looking for sponsorship for my Period conversation event ,I run an initiative tackling Period poverty, menstrual Heath and accessibility of menstrual products for girls in the Uk and developing countries. However that’s too close now it’s on the 21st, are your clients only interested in uk events or international? I will be planning something around that which will be a bigger event next year perhaps it’s something they might be interested in

Sike

My event is called THE SITDOWN
The Sitdown is a live Q+A event, where we sit down and interview special guests to share their life stories in a bid to empower and inspire others around them.

Based in Kings cross,London

Audience size: Intimate 50-60 attendees

Regards
Frederick Chiedozie

Hello!

We produce Fashion Week’s around the globe, and are always looking for collaborations. Currently, we have multiple platforms to leverage sponsorships such as mobile apps, shoppable video/livestream, onsite activations, and the list keeps on going.

Attendance ranges from 2,000-10,000 on average, and we are in the process of developing a 40 city tour that will span the continental US, and combine a reality show that has already been signed.