blockchain

(Melissa Saunders) #1

Athena Events Group present: Blockchain - The Next Revolution

Thursday 19 April: 8.15- 10.30
1 Wimpole Street
London
W1G 0LZ
Admission FREE: Register here

Blockchain has the potential to drastically change how the internet is structured, how we communicate & how we do business.
Examples being: Know your customer management, Data management, identity management, smart contracts, crowdfunding, governance, supply chain auditing, intellectual property, file storage…the list goes on!

Our panel are already utilizing Blockchain technology and so will be bringing you the information you need to stay ahead:

• What is Blockchain?
  • Why is the world buzzing about it?
  • How is it being used at the moment?
  • What changes could it bring to the events industry?

08:15 - 09.00 - Breakfast & Networking
09:00 - 10.00 Discussion
10.00 - 10.30 Teas/Coffees & Networking

(Maricar Jagger) #2

Hi Melissa,

A shame I can’t make this Thursday, but can you let me know if you’re organising more events like this?

Thanks,

Maricar

(Melissa Saunders) #3

Hi Maricar, shame you can’t make it. I can’t either unfortunately. I’m not organising it myself but I will post details of other events I think will be of interest to EventTribe members going forward. Watch this space as they say!

(Kirk Thomas) #4

Hi Both.

Melissa, thanks for posting this, I just wanted to make you both aware that although you can’t make the day, we record all our discussions and make them available free of charge to watch via our website & Youtube.
I’m not sure of the forum rules on posting external links but if you search for ‘EventHuddle’ , you should find us.

(Melissa Saunders) #5

Thanks Kirk. Yes please post a link on this thread. Going forward it’s fine to post about free events which are relevant to event planners on here.