Conditional format on booking forms

(Camilla Potter) #1

Hey! I’m planning a series of events that we run every year. When booking their place, guests can choose one activity in the morning and one in the afternoon. Last year, despite trying to make instruction clear as possible, we had a large number of guests book the same session in the morning and afternoon. As both sessions were the same and we were limited for numbers, we then needed to contact the guests to clarify which session they wanted to join. All in all, it ended up a time consuming and messy process. Any tips for how we can mitigate this in future? I’ve struggled to find conditional formatting that prevents this. Any ideas welcome!

(Belinda Booker) #2

Hi Camilla, what booking system/type of form are you using?

(Melissa Saunders) #3

I’m no expert on this but is there a way to set it up so people choose the session first then morning/afternoon but not both? Rather than starting with the timing?

(Camilla Potter) #4

This is using attendee information on the booking forms on Eventbrite - don’t really have scope to use another platform, so trying to make Eventbrite work best for us

(Camilla Potter) #5

Some attendees will want to attend one session in the morning and then a different in the afternoon. If we asked them to select the type of activity and then added in a sub-question on whether they want to attend in morning or afternoon, we’d lose the ability to limit capacities.

(Melissa Saunders) #6

Oh I see. Sorry I can’t be more help. Have you tried contacting the eventbrite technical team?

(Belinda Booker) #7

Are you using Custom Questions for this? Could you share a link to your registration page please?