Do you plan or supply outdoor events? Revolutionary event planning and procurement tool - testers wanted please

Do you plan or supply outdoor events?

Over the past 6 months I’ve developed OnePlan, an integrated event planning and mapping tool that brings together event planners and suppliers like never before.

The tools will save significant time and cost in planning outdoor events. Any area can be plotted onto the OnePlan studio to provide an instant crowd capacity. The tool bar functionality allows planners to drop and drag a huge range of event infrastructure, human resources and supplier products to accurately develop event sites.

The intuitive measuring tools instantly provide estimate queue length and time. There is an evacuation calculator, which visually displays an estimate evacuation time for people to flow through exit gates.

I’m looking to get feedback from those who plan and supply outdoor events. Please let me know if you would be interested and we will be able to offer free access to the system in return for feedback.

www.oneplanevents.com