Does 'publish' mean 'registration is now open'?

(Saltaire History) #1

I can’t find the answer anywhere. Have I missed something?

In an ideal world I would publish (= make the news of my event public on the Eventbrite site) and give a date for registration to commence .

Is that possible?

SH

(Belinda Booker) #2

This should help you: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/support/articles/en_US/How_To/how-to-change-the-start-end-date-and-time-for-ticket-sales?lg=en_GB

(Saltaire History) #3

Very helpful.

I have 22 different tickets for 22 30 minute slots. How can I apply the same start/end times to all of these rather than doing it 1 by 1?

(Belinda Booker) #4

Sorry, that I don’t know. You’ll need to contact Eventbrite support. Log in to your account to view the contact options available to you. Good luck with your event!

(Saltaire History) #5

Thanks for trying. I ended up filling them 1x1. Boring!

(Belinda Booker) #6

I bet you have sore fingers now!

(Saltaire History) #7

So I customised all my tickets by setting start and end dates for ticket ‘sales’. (‘Sales’ in inverted commas because mine is a free event).

All was well until today. I discover that all of my start and end customisation has disappeared.

Not only that: the option I had to set start and end dates has also disappeared!!!

Now all I have is ‘Ticket sales end’ - and that has been completed automatically. Could this be because of this: " Feature Availability: This article discusses a feature only available for Eventbrite Professional and Premium organizers. Learn more about upgrading "?

If it is, why was the facility there 2/3 days ago ?

(Saltaire History) #8

Aha! I have just seen this: "For events with multiple dates and times, you’ll only see the option to set the “Tickets sales end” date for a time that is a specific number of “hours, minutes, or days” before the event either “starts” or “ends.”

I think I changed to ‘multiple dates’ AFTER setting the start and end dates.

(Belinda Booker) #9

I see. That works if you want sales to begin x days/hours before each event then? Good to know!