Event Meetup - anyone keen?

(Melissa Saunders) #21

sounds great and thanks for picking up. Unfortunately I can’t do any time that week but go with the majority!

(Karen Daniel) #22

Good idea to get something in the diary Amy. I can do any time on 14th November at present, if that is the agreed date. Happy to assist with any logistics or registration. As a freelance event planner however, this may change nearer the date, unless confirmed and in the diary! Let’s go for it and put up on EB, it will at least give other event planners the opportunity to register their interest in the interim for us to determine numbers. It would be so beneficial to meet up with other event planners, I have a few issues to share, preferably in person. Let’s do it.

(Amy Corcoran) #23

Hi All,

I have created an eventbrite registration page - I’ll start it really low key - if people want to join me for a drink from 6pm & a chat, and if it works for people we can look to make it something more formal! I’ve booked a booth at my work, so even if nobody else can make it, nothing is lost :slight_smile:

Here’s the link - share amongst anyone you like!

Amy

(Amy Corcoran) #24

(Amy Corcoran) #25

Link below :slight_smile:

(Melissa Saunders) #27

Sorry I can’t make it and hope it goes well!

(Nick Lawson) #28

@amycoco thanks so much for organising this - awesome work! Looking forward to seeing everyone there :slight_smile:

(Bola) #29

Where is the location and when please

(Amy Corcoran) #30

All info here: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/eventtribe-london-event-community-meetup-tickets-38074202966