Favourite Event Venues

venues

(Dewi) #1

Do you have a favourite venue for an event? Share them here.

Introduce yourself to the EventTribe community!
(Mark Walker) #2

For small meetings and workshops I’ve used etc. venues a lot, both as a workshop facilitator, meeting organiser, speaker and attendees, and I think they’re great.

I’m also a huge fan of Campus London; and last year we hosted larger events at Central Hall Westminster and 8 Northumberland Avenue, both were fantastic to work with.

Unique Venues in London
(Marino Fresch) #3

For larger events, The Brewery and Tobacco Dock are both great options.

(Jacqui Davidson) #4

We love Our Dynamic Earth in Edinburgh and The Brewery in London. Also we are big fans of etc venues and The Studio venues.

(Donna Cooney) #5

The Witness History Internal Courtyard in The GPO Dublin lovely unusual venue. Event on Easter Monday in the courtyard GPO Witness History museum

(Marino Fresch) #6

And just adding to the Dublin suggestions: Teelings Distillery and the Science Gallery are also lovely venues in Dublin.

(angela eisermann) #7

We’re doing an event at theTobacco dock at the beginning of April. It’s look like its going to be a new fav.

Unique Venues in London
(Nick Lawson) #8

@angela what’s the event? Been to a couple of very different events at Tobacco Dock (a conference and a music event) but thought it was a great venue for both.

(angela eisermann) #9

The client is called SKIFT. They are a travel and tourism association. It will be a few day conference on all things travel.

(Abena P) #10

Any suggestions for a summer party for about 100 people in Brighton? I’m looking for somewhere quite central with outside space and disabled access. It’s a corporate event but the guests will be interested in sustainability; somewhere quite funky and different would be ideal.

(Nick Lawson) #11

Hey @muonabena i’d break this out into a new topic to get more exposure

(Michelle Kibble) #12

I love The Brewery and used to use the Hilton Park Lane in my old job, had nothing but great service.

Last year I used 30 Euston Square for the first time, for a conference. It’s a lovely venue again with a great sales and ops team.

(Nick Lawson) #13

A post was split to a new topic: Venue for a Wedding Fayre

(Lena Charles ) #14

This is exactly what I was looking for. Thanks for sharing this great Information! Keep it up dude

(Foluke) #15

RIBA in Great Portland Street is lovely as is Banking Hall in Bank,

Unique Venues in London
(Belinda Booker) #16

I like The Deck at the National Theatre. When the sun shines in London, it’s a fabulous place to be, overlooking the South Bank. Altitude London is another great place to be for (bird’s eye) views of the city.