Free Event Space in Birmingham, WeWork 55 Colmore Row (Launching November 1st)

My name is Bee, I’m getting in touch from WeWork as we are shortly launching in Birmingham, with our first space being 55 Colmore Row, opening November 1st.

We (WeWork) are a co-working space provider who build strong communities within our locations between our members and also with local businesses through interactive events.

I’m currently reaching out to businesses and communities in the local area to find ways that we can introduce them to our members and get them into our buildings. We offer our event space free of charge for events which we think will be of interest to our members and help WeWork get more connected with local industry. We are well known for supporting worthwhile causes and those who are having a positive impact on their audience.

Events hosted within our space are promoted to all WeWork members through various channels and as WeWork 55 Colmore Row has a capacity of over 1000 members and our second location in Brindley Place (opening in December) will be over 2000, we will have a large reach which we are incredibly excited about.

We’d love to partner with you for any events which you may have coming up in the area and connect directly to discuss further. My email address is bernadette.connelly@wework.com.

1 Like