Free Venues in London

(Supeala) #61

Situated right next to Oxford Circus, Perini &Perini is the ideal location for Christmas parties, private parties, corporate functions and group bookings, NO HIRE FEE.
The setting is intimate, away from the hustle and bustle of Oxford Street. Located below street level, the interior has an industrial edge with concrete floors from the original underground car park. The wood panelling and long Chesterfield sofas add to the cosy, speakeasy vibe. We are an independently owned, family business, with staff who take delight in their work. Great service is integral to our business, so you and your guests will be well looked after for your event.
BOOK HERE : http://www.periniandperini.co.uk/

(Belinda Booker) #62

Hi @Alicesupeala what’s your minimum spend on F&B?

(Supeala) #63

The minimum spend for Perini & Perini is £1000. Our Private space Perini & Perini can accommodate up to 90 guests for a standing reception and 45 guests for a sit down meal.

(Belinda Booker) #64

Great. Thanks for the info. I’m sure this will be useful for our members.

(Supeala) #65

Many thanks, Belinda. For more information please do not hesitate to contact me.
Alice Supeala, email address: asupeala@pontis.co.uk .

(robart dsuza) #66

I am new in this forum.and i got a surprise .Thanks a lot for your information .It will be useful for me…

(Sel Pan) #67

Hi. I’m new to this. I run networking events for women in business. I am looking for free venues in central and south London. Preferably with a private space.

(Belinda Booker) #68

Welcome. Did you see this suggestion? Approaching a co-working space could be a good idea?