Free Venues in London

(Supeala) #61

Situated right next to Oxford Circus, Perini &Perini is the ideal location for Christmas parties, private parties, corporate functions and group bookings, NO HIRE FEE.
The setting is intimate, away from the hustle and bustle of Oxford Street. Located below street level, the interior has an industrial edge with concrete floors from the original underground car park. The wood panelling and long Chesterfield sofas add to the cosy, speakeasy vibe. We are an independently owned, family business, with staff who take delight in their work. Great service is integral to our business, so you and your guests will be well looked after for your event.
BOOK HERE : http://www.periniandperini.co.uk/

(Belinda Booker) #62

Hi @Alicesupeala what’s your minimum spend on F&B?

(Supeala) #63

The minimum spend for Perini & Perini is £1000. Our Private space Perini & Perini can accommodate up to 90 guests for a standing reception and 45 guests for a sit down meal.

(Belinda Booker) #64

Great. Thanks for the info. I’m sure this will be useful for our members.

(Supeala) #65

Many thanks, Belinda. For more information please do not hesitate to contact me.
Alice Supeala, email address: asupeala@pontis.co.uk .

(robart dsuza) #66

I am new in this forum.and i got a surprise .Thanks a lot for your information .It will be useful for me…

(Sel Pan) #67

Hi. I’m new to this. I run networking events for women in business. I am looking for free venues in central and south London. Preferably with a private space.

(Belinda Booker) #68

Welcome. Did you see this suggestion? Approaching a co-working space could be a good idea?

(Nicola Rogers) #69

HI all, I am looking for free venues for small meetings from 2 people up to max 15 people in London. We are a relatively small Deaf charity and require free venues wherever possible and are struggling to source this in London on an ad hoc basis. Have looked at the links posted on this thread but they are not suitable due to being open, shared or bars etc. We need private space. Any ideas at all? many thanks in advance for your help.

(Belinda Booker) #70

What are your requirements? Do you need the venue to be in any particular area or close to a tube station? Do you have AV/tech requirements? What time of day would the meetings be and for what duration?

(Nicola Rogers) #71

Hi Belinda, thanks so much for your reply. Our needs are few :slight_smile: Near to tube and easy access for those travelling from outside London is ideal. Wifi access and projector facilities are desirable but not essential. Meetings can be day, evening or weekend - it depends on who is meeting and nature of the meeting. We may meet for couple of hours or may require a full day, again it varies. Many thanks, much appreciated

(Belinda Booker) #72

I’m asking a friend for you, who might know somewhere but in the meantime you could contact this organisation:
http://centricprojects.org/
They’re based in the Midlands but they do have properties available in London. It would be worth giving them a call.

(Belinda Booker) #73

Hi again @nicolar81 my friend said Meridian Primary in Greenwich might be able to provide meeting space for RAD. The school has Designated Special Provision for deaf children. If it’s of interest, let me know, and I’ll give you the contact details for the Head.

(Nicola Rogers) #74

Hi Belinda, that’s great, many thanks. Yes please, contact details would be great. Many thanks for your help.

(Belinda Booker) #75

I will PM you now

(Belinda Booker) split this topic #76

A post was split to a new topic: Restaurants available for event hire in Northampton

(Vivian) #77

Hi there,

I’m new to this forum which I think is amazing and exactly what I need right now.

I would like to hold a Art Wellbeing Workshop in February for about x15 participant. I do art and have held a few in my company Wellbeing weeks for the corporate world, however I’m now doing it independently.

I’m new to this whole event arranging world and would ideally like to book a place with a fun vibe, maybe a bar/club or with a theatrical feel. It doesn’t matter which day it is held, however it would have to start between 18:30-21:00.

Is it possible to get some advice on possibble venues in London and how I go about securing a space (very cheap, free is even better :slight_smile:).

Many thanks,
Vivian

(Belinda Booker) #78

Hi @Viv1, Congrats on entering the world of event organising! You should find the following guide useful:

(Vivian) #79

Hi Belinda! thanks for the link. :slight_smile:

I’ll let you know how I get on.

Best,
Vivian