Free Venues in London

Thanks for the recommendation, Robert. I can’t see any pricing on the website but the venue seems very “event friendly” so may be open to negotiation. Great location, too.

Hello
I found this thread via a Google search and LOVE it! I have already contacted a few of the suggested venues, but to date…no joy!

I work for a children’s hospice charity and we are currently looking for a venue for a Thank You event for our corporate partners.

Requirements:

• end March 2020
  • Central/South London
  • capacity 100-150
  • bar
  • catering (canapes) or we can bring our own food in
  • screen/projector/PA system
  • easy access via public transport

Budget - very little!!!

Any suggestions would be great.

Thank you in advance.
Katy

Hi everyone

We’re starting a community cookbook club and would love to find a cheap/free space for approx 20 people. Preferably east or north London within zone 2.

We can consider a pub or bar if the minimum spend is achievable. It would be a Sunday evening, date TBC dependent on finding a venue.

Each guest would bring a dish from the cookbook so the venue would have to be ok with us bringing food in.

If anyone can think of anything I’d be really grateful!

Thanks
Hannah

I would also suggest checking out Metro Brixton at 207 Stockwell road, Brixton, London, SW9 9SL
Their website is http://metrobites.co.uk. The events space hosts about 60 standing and 40 seated. Really cool and modern vibe with plenty of catering options available.

1 Like

I need help. I need a free venue to host our mental Health First Aid Training for our volunteers on 2nd May. Preferably in Central London, City, South East London, Bexleyheath, Bexley and Dartford.
I will appreciate some suggestions.

Many thanks

Great post! Thanks!
@baetribe
@itsjunglebae