Guest Post Websites for the Event Industry?

Hi!

I blog about event production, planning, and marketing. I was wondering if you guys have any recommendations for where I can find good guest posting sites. I would like to write guest posts for other websites and blogs in the event industry.

Does anyone know of an index or recommendations that go beyond my Google searches?

Thanks!

Sorry Brenna. I’m not aware but love to know if there is such an index. Otherwise I’d suggest talking to event media, event organiser associations, venues etc.

Hi Brenna,
If you are interested you can post on our blog. We allow guest post on the event and event industry.
Can you PM me
Best!

1 Like

I am Accepting Paid Event Industry Guest Post on my website.
Need high quality content
DA: 76
Monthly traffic: 7.10M
Interested may mail me on hinakhan73238@gmail.com

Hi Brenna,
You may publish guest post on my website. i am Paid accepting for Event Industry.
DA : 76
Monthly traffic: 7.10M

You are more than welcome to do guest blogs for us my website ius www.letsgobigtunes.com if you want to check it out or message me on here

Hi
We welcome original guest articles at Designed for Hire . As we’re a marketplace for event planners to source hire furniture and decoration, they need be related to events, furniture design, decoration or exhibitions. We particularly welcome “A week in the life of an Event Planner” articles where you can showcase your events and inspire others.

Hi Brenna,
Are you still accepting guest posting regarding the event industry?>?