How best to get your conference message heard?!

(Gregor Bulloch) #1

Hi, my name is Gregor Bulloch and together with my freelance journalist friend Edward Murray we have founded confscribe.com.

Our goal is to improve the output from conferences by having one of our professional writers attend the event. They will then create real time social media posts, presentation write-ups, and key conference takeaways for you to distribute both internally and externally.

We are looking forward to actively getting involved in the forum and to hear people’s views on what they find works best to maximise the return on their conference investment spend. Cheers!

(Edward Murray ) #2

Hi, I’m Edward, Gregor’s partner. We recently covered a conference in Madrid for insurance broker JLT. Great feedback on the write-up, but very interested to get views on what you’ve seen work well. Cheers.

(Belinda Booker) #3

Sounds like a good idea if you don’t have your own in house PR resource. It makes sense to get the most mileage out of your content.

(Gregor Bulloch) #4

Thanks Belinda. Our thinking is that we focus on producing top quality output which will then allow the PR teams to focus on what they do best i.e. maximising the benefit on how this output is used & distributed. What do you think? Be great to get your views.

(Belinda Booker) #5

Well, I’m an events journo myself so I’m aware of how much good content goes unpromoted by the organisers. For example, post-event they might issue a press release with attendance figures etc. but they don’t flag up any interesting news angles to come out of the event. This means they miss out on possible press coverage so I can see your service being beneficial.