How do I get Facilities Managers to attend my trade show?

trade
facilities
estates
media
engagement

(Melissa Saunders) #1

I’m being bombarded with media opportunities with FM titles at the moment but I don’t really know that audience so I’d appreciate recommendations from anyone who does. Facilities Management Journal seems the dominant title but do FMs read trade press? .

(Alex Velinov) #2

Hi Melissa,

Is this a facility management trade show or some other kind of show and you are searching to target FM professionals? That’s crucial for defining your strategy.

All the best

(Melissa Saunders) #3

Hi Alex, it’s not an FM show but FMs are part of the target audience and I need to get them to see themselves as such. Thanks Melissa

(Alex Velinov) #4

Hi Melissa,

In this case, you have several options:

1.Linkedin /Facebook Job title targeting

2.Google Custom Affinity and/or GSP

In all of the cases be prepared that you wouldn’t get amazing result (I mean it will be expensive)

All the best

(Melissa Saunders) #5

Thanks Alex. I did think it might hurt the budget a bit. I’ll investigate anyway and go from there.

(Nick Lawson) #6

In terms of ppc I agree with @alexvelinov that LinkedIn job title targeting would be a good shout. Do you have any data (like an email list) for FMs? If so you could create Lookalike audience in Facebook and advertise to that?

https://www.facebook.com/business/help/164749007013531

(Melissa Saunders) #7

Thanks Nick. No data unfortunately as would be a new audience. Definitely going to test out Facebook advertising. Head mixed reports on LinkedIn but going to test that too.