Interpreter Brief for International Event Managers

Hi everyone,

I read the rules but wasn’t sure about this so feel free to delete it if it doesn’t fit.

I wanted to help anyone who runs international events so I built this completely free white label brief for you to use for your next event. It has all the info you will need to have to hand if you are hiring interpreters on one simple sheet. And, since it has no branding, you can add your own logo.

There is no signup or email address needed. Just go to the page and download it for free. There is also a free tutorial video to help you get the most out of it.

You can download it here.

1 Like

Thanks. No immediate need but I get asked for all sorts of stuff in this job so I’m saving it in a safe place!

1 Like

Sounds like a great tool. Thanks for sharing

1 Like

Thank you Belinda and Melissa for your response. There is now an updated version at that link (there was a technical blip a few months ago). If you or anyone else would like to learn how to save time and money on interpreting, I have a free email course that includes all the tips and tools you need. It can be found right here: http://bit.ly/buying-1nt