Introduce yourself to the EventTribe community!

gettingstarted

(Diana Irinei) #814

Hello,

My name is Diana Irinei, and I am the founder of Jumping Stars – a mobile creche service based in London.

Jumping Stars is a Mobile Creche Service which caters for children up to the age of 12.
We provide mobile childcare facilities which come fully equipped with age - appropriate material, staffed by experienced and qualified members. Our team provide a high standard of care and are on hand to ensure that all little guests are kept happy and safe while their parents attend corporate or private events.
We appreciate how busy life is and can understand how parents try to fit everything into their day. Maybe, they are entrepreneurs and are looking for a venue for their business launch/workshop or maybe having a private party. Whatever the occasion, if your clients/guests (who have children) want to attend, we can come the rescue.We acknowledge that you are all for promoting talented women in your field and our service can be adapted to any environment. For this reason, I believe that our companies are a good fit for a potential collaboration/partnership. Jumping Stars is ideally placed to compliment your service by helping you to meet and satisfy the needs of your customers. I believe that providing a creche during your event sets you at an advantage over others in your field and will ultimately improve your marketing strategy.

What do you think about this service? Would you use it for your events?

Thank you very much.

(Melissa Saunders) #817

Hi Diana, please can you tell us a bit more about yourself and your career in events? How did you get involved in events? Did you plan it that way or fall into it like a lot of us?

(Belinda Booker) #818

Hi Diana, if you’re seeking feedback on your business concept, you might like to start a separate thread asking people if they would use a mobile creche for their events?

(Aman Brar) #819

Hi Diana,

I think it’s a fantastic idea, and would definitely be of interest for companies who want to show that they value a diverse workforce, especially if they’re putting on events in the evenings.

How are you promoting your business or getting new leads?

(Vaibhav Jain) #820

Hey there Nick,

I am Vaibhav Jain, the founder of Hubilo. We’re an event-tech company that helps event planners manage their technology requirements. Currently, we are working on a couple different events. We also focus on providing resources for planners through multiple ebooks and our blog.

Looking forward to connecting with some amazing professionals here!

(Denisa) #821

Hi i am getting started with party planing for kids, I’m from Georgia. My current challenge is getting a mentor.

(Melissa Saunders) #822

Hi Vaibhav, thanks for joining us. Great to have you on board. How did you get into working in events?

(Melissa Saunders) #823

Welcome Denisa. Thanks for joining us and for posting about mentoring. I’ve answered with some related posts which you might find useful. Let us know how you get on…

(Adrian Davis) #824

Good morning. I am the A&R for Kiss Gang Music Group and marketing and branding consultant for a few other companies. I am from Indianapolis Indiana and I am working on a Networking Event in Phoenix, AZ. I’ve been planning for months and this is my first event in a few years. With the date fast approaching The biggest challenge i face at this point is reaching more young entrepreneurs and people with businesses that want and need more exposure. Any feedback is appreciated

(Diana Irinei) #825

Hi Aman,

Thank you for your message.

I’m passionate about children and their development, after being in the childcare industry for many many years I decided to open a childcare service to accommodate children in any environment and help busy parents to attend networking events but also be close to their children.
At the moment I’m working on setting up a creche in central London at a Women’s Charity, very exciting.
I also try to get hold of events organisers, I spend a lot of time on social media and attending different events myself.
I’m trying to see how we can work in partnership with event organisers so we can attract more parents to all kind of events where children are looked after in a safe and happy environment, especially for the young new parents that run their own business and try to get out of the house and learn something new.

What about you? Tell me more about your business.

Many thanks
Diana

(Diana Irinei) #826

Hi Vaibhav,

Great to hear about your new venture.

How are you finding working as kids party planner?

(Diana Irinei) #827

Hi Belinda,

Thank you for your message.

Yes I would like to ask people in events industry if they will use a mobile creche to their events, but I don’t know how to start a separate thread …

Thanks

(Melissa Saunders) #828

Hi Adrian, welcome! How are you currently promoting your event to young entrepreneurs?

(Richard Millington) #829

Hi eveyone, wanted to give a huge welcome to our newest members here at EventTribe.

Please give a great welcome to:

@TheMovie, @thesitdownuk, @Charlotte_Wool, @cheryl1, @Chloemod, @dmobes, @Edward_Wijnen, @Evelyn, @Jennifer_Sarah, @Katarina_Hazuzova, @marie1, @Nairozeen_Chagani, @Nath, @TNP, @sirvik, @Vitalik_Grant

To all those above we would love you to do two things to get started.

1. Introduce yourself to the group (reply to this post) and share one event challenge you would love any help with. We’re eager to help solve new problems.

2. It’s speaker week. If you have any questions about recruiting, paying, or working with speakers, ask here.

Thanks everyone see you all in the community!

(p.s. remember to reply here to introduce yourself)

(Kellie Singer) #830

Hi All!

My name is Kellie and I am an Events Manager based in Australia.

I currently work in the public sector for the Digital Transformation Agency and am in the process of pulling together their inaugural conference for around 500 people. We are incorporating a trade or ‘tech experience’ room as part of the event also. As it’s the first time this agency has hosted an event like this, everything has been a ‘first’ so I guess this has been the biggest challenge to date. It’s been really fun pulling this together so far!

Prior to this, I have worked a mixture of public and private sector events over the last ten years, across the globe. I’ve coordinated everything from 1000’s of delegates to 150 + exhibition booths. I’ve coordinated 10-tonne tanks to streaming live surgery to trainee ENT surgeons and heaps in between!

Thanks for having me in the group! :slight_smile:

(Luke Hill) #831

Hi all,

Luke here from Torquay in the UK.

I run club nights, thus far been mainly Bassline and Drum and Bass under the brand Royal Heist. Seeing crowed up to 650 people. One of my favourite events I have organised was a 170 cap boat party linked up to a big afterparty.

It will be the companies first birthday on July 28th! It’s been hard work especially as I am a one man band. I’m working on growing the brand into being a multi genre nightlife events company that will eventually run in multiple clubs in the UK as well as having a few stage take overs at festivals. My next event is 26.05.18, it’s a first from us being a 50/50 Drum and Bass VS Bassline line up. I am then working on doing our first ever student nights on Wednesdays through out July.

Some of my main challenges have been ensuring better margins and pre sales as well as actually hitting near our club of choice capacity which is 1000.

Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated. I look forward to being a part of the community.

(Nikita Ossei) #832

Hello,

Recently taken the brave step in getting out there to follow my passion.

I aim to host a series of successful networking events for young professionals (UK based for now), to hopefully inspire lots of meaningful relationships the create and expose individuals to new opportunities.

Hoping to learn as much as I can about hosting events from all the experienced professionals out there, so any tips, advice or information you might have and want to share… I’m ready to listen and take notes.

Oh and I’m also trying to change the world.

Nikita

(Melissa Saunders) #833

Hi Nikita, welcome to EventTribe! Lovely to have you join us. I hope you’ll find the site inspiring and useful. Can’t promise we can help you change the world but we should be able to assist with your event organising challenges! Are you looking to host your events across the UK or in a specific area? Are you looking at a specific sector?

(Melissa Saunders) #834

Welcome Luke! Thanks for joining us. Sounds like you have your work cut out but great to hear you’re enjoying some real success in your first year. How do you currently drive pre sales?

(Belinda Booker) #835

Hey Kellie. The trade room sounds interesting - how will that work?