How up to speed are you with insurance for your event?
If someone gets hurt at your event, you have to cancel last-minute or your kit gets damaged, what would that mean for your business?
When things go wrong, insurance is there to cover you, meaning you don’t have to worry about unexpected bills and can keep on running. It’s like having an umbrella on you when the weather suddenly turns from clear skies to thundering rain.
But choosing the right insurance for your event and needs can be difficult. That’s why we’ll be giving you the chance to ask all your questions about insurance on our next live Q&A show!
On 24 January @LouiseTriance will be joined by @markclayton and Mark Blair of event insurance specialists www.inevexco.co.uk to answer any questions you have and talk live about:
- What type of events should have insurance?
- Am I at risk if I don’t have insurance?
- How much could I lose out if something goes wrong?
- What is the cost of insurance?
- What kind of protection do you get with liability and cancellation insurance?
- What type of activity is deemed hazardous?
- What other types of insurance are available for event organisers?
- What are the more unusual types of cover?
- How do insurers evaluate the right level of cover so event organisers know they’re properly protected?
- Where do people go wrong with their event insurance?
Register Now (and don’t forget you can ask your questions before the show starts).