Promotions on EventTribe - post them here

promotion

(Richard Millington) #1

Hey EventTribers,

Over the last couple of weeks, we’ve been getting a steadily growing number of people on EventTribe either promoting their product directly on here or mentioning their companies a suspiciously growing number of times.

We’re sympathetic that you believe in the work you do and want to help everyone here. However, we also need to make sure the community doesn’t become overrun with promotions as that would ruin the experience for everyone.

So, from now on, if you’ve got something you want to promote to our audience you can do it in response to this discussion. We might feature a few of the ones we like the most in our newsletter.

Have fun!

VenueMonk - Find & Book the Top Corporate Party Venues in Delhi NCR at the Lowest Guaranteed Prices!
The INDUSTRIAL Event Space in Las Vegas, minutes from The Strip
PARTY TIME - launch party of an app for events organisers and suppliers
Promotional merchandise for giveaways and events
PARTNERSHIP/EXHIBITION
(Rafael Dos Santos) #2

Hello, organisers and suppliers,

Eventbree.com is a new marketplace for events organisers and suppliers that will be launched in July at the Institute of DIrectors.
It’s a free event for events organisers to meet lots of suppliers with nice food and drinks all evening.
Get your free ticket here:
https://eventbreelaunch.eventbrite.co.uk

Rafael.

(Aman Brar) #3

I guess I might be a little guilty here :slight_smile: - I guess I only try to link it in where it might be useful to other people in the future.

We launched Printkick a few weeks ago! www.printkick.com

It’s the simplest way for event planners to buy promotional merchandise.

We provide instant accurate quotes so you can plan your campaign easily, and there’s thousands of products available with a lead time of only two working days, so it’s really not a problem if you have a last minute event.

Not only that, but all your artwork, visuals and proofs are stored in your account, so there’s no need to sort back through old emails to find files.

We’re innovating by providing things like our goody bag maker. No matter the size of your event, you’ll find budget friendly merchandise to fill a gift bag for your employees, customers or potential clients.

Clients often ask for a variety of products, and in the old way of working, we have to check availability with loads of different suppliers. On Printkick, we have stock availability on the product page - so you definitely know when something can be ordered and printed!

We’re happy to work with charities and sponsor products on a cost neutral basis, or get involved in a bit of co-branding. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us here: https://www.printkick.com/contacts

For an example of awesome things we get involved in, take a quick look at this EventTribe thread: I'm looking for examples of cool creative stunts used to publicise events!

I’m happy to answer any questions, and it’d be great to get feedback from the community too!

(Dewi) #4

Currently soft promoting BBC series The Family Farm for farmer and presenter Gareth Wyn Jones. Only on TV via BBC Wales and iPlayer but will be on BBC Two from the 20th of June.

(Esther W Githaiga) #5

Greetings,

BWCP We believe in supporting women with a hand up, not a handout.!

BWCP is Empowering hardworking women and

their families to build sustainable futures

Bliss provides training and a location where women can put their skills into practice. Making handicrafts such as Jewelry and baskets is one business option for Bliss women, and they are also supported to find markets to sell their goods.

So kindly join us in looking for areas where we can sell the handcrafts internationally and help reduce poverty.

The women are very hardworking all they need is assistance to publicly display their works of art and craft …inform us of nearby, art gallery, events, museum or a trade show.

We would also be very much happy to partner with you.

www.bwcp.org

Warm regards

(Shruti Kalra) #6

VenueMonk is Delhi NCR’s largest venue-booking platform that streamlines the entire traditional event-planning process with its innovative methods. Through a simplified approach, we find a list of all suitable venues for the person planning the event, based on their unique requirements. VenueMonk helps people save time and money in comparison to its traditional counterpart of venue-booking and through VenueMonk, the person planning the event doesn’t have to make 100s of calls to negotiate, the rates offered to them are already negotiated and are at the lowest guaranteed prices. The major USP of online venue-booking over its traditional counterpart is transparency in terms of pricing. What the person planning the event sees is exactly what he gets! There are no hidden or additional costs, the pricing and inclusions for all venue-options are completely transparent to the customer at VenueMonk. We have an extensive range of over 3000 venue-options for all the categories from birthday party venues, corporate party venues, wedding venues, to kids’ party venues in Delhi, Gurgaon, Noida, Faridabad, and Ghaziabad. Book now at the lowest guaranteed price, VISIT-http://venuemonk.com/delhi?utm_source=Backlinks

(Rebecca Sc'erri) #7

Hi everyone, working for Red Eye Innovations we source and supply thousands of merchandise for events and exhibitions all through the year.

We love what we do, and with our expertise and knowledge we would love to help from ideas lists, to samples, to quotes and sending you the best in merchandise :slight_smile:

If you have an event coming up please do not hesitate to get in touch and see how we can help you!

After all we all know that giveaways and handouts are an amazing way to reach many people and businesses with YOUR brand.

So tell me, how can I help you and tell me what you find works for you the best!??!

(Julienne d. Gibeson) #8

My name is Julienne d. Gibeson, and I’d like to take a moment to share my work space at The INDUSTRIAL Event Space in Las Vegas. (www.theindustrialvegas.com) The venue accommodates any group size up to 3k people, we’ve held festivals, educational events, corporate, non-profit and social parties. For you event planners out there, this can be a potential location for you and your clients. Please don’t hesitate to reach out to me at julienne@theindustrialvegas.com for any info.

Thank you and hope to stay connected!

(Raj ) #9

Hello there! My name is Raj and I run an international corporate event management company in Mumbai, India. Bluebell Events House is one of the leading event planning company in Mumbai.We specialize in managing corporate events, weddings, conferences, product or store launches and corporate travel solutions.
If you are looking for one stop solution for all your corporate needs, feel free to contact us on info@bluebell.global

(Sachin Bhalla) #10

I was looking for a thread like this :slight_smile:

Our startup helps event professionals get the designs they want, and lets them keep control of their design assets (as opposed to keeping it in the hands of the graphic designer).

It’s a simple process, really: The event organizer signs up and posts a brief on the site. Once the payment goes through, designers around the world get notified and get to work. The promoter will soon have dozens of designs to choose from, and the ability to give feedback (both graphical and verbal) to every designer. The designer will only get paid once the Event Planner is happy with the flyer, business card, poster, etc.

While we started out with nightclub events and music festivals, we have expanded much further. Pretty much any event you organize needs publicity materials. You yourself might need a logo. I’d say give promoterGO a try…it’s easy, fun, and takes a lot of the stress out of at least one aspect of planning an event.

Best of all: We don’t store/sell any information, and all transactions are done through PayPal. Some people are wary of paying for something up front, but remember that anything that’s “free” means YOU are the product. Our system is in place for those who know what quality means.

(Greg Lusk) #12

Thankyou! My new favourite group!

Liveforce helps you schedule, book, manage and pay your event/promo crew.

Whether you want to manage your own database of staff in the platform or are looking to tap into a wider pool of talented freelancers/brand ambassadors/crew - Liveforce can help!

With a major update coming in October this year we would love to talk to anyone that is looking for an end-to end solution to manage their workforce.

Please get in touch for a demo or general chit chat.

Greg Lusk
Founder of Liveforce

t. +44 20 7193 5642
e. greg@liveforce.co

(Belinda Booker) #13

Don’t forget people, this is the place to post promotions - let’s keep the other topics free of links that aren’t strictly relevant. Thank you :raised_hands:

(Andrew Latimer) #14

Hi guys,

I’m new and wanted to quickly introduce myself.

I’m part of a really neat startup called Rentuu - Europe’s first VC-backed platform for hiring event equipment online.

We basically do all the heavy lifting for you. With dedicated account managers and hundreds of suppliers on board, we help eventprofs save heaps of time (and money) by finding the best supplies for you and your event.

Anyways - please do feel free to give me a shout if you need anything. And, in the meantime, here’s an article highlighting how we can help you.

Rentuu Rolls Out A Bespoke Service For All Your Event Hiring Needs