Promotions on EventTribe - post them here

promotion

(Richard Millington) #1

Hey EventTribers,

Over the last couple of weeks, we’ve been getting a steadily growing number of people on EventTribe either promoting their product directly on here or mentioning their companies a suspiciously growing number of times.

We’re sympathetic that you believe in the work you do and want to help everyone here. However, we also need to make sure the community doesn’t become overrun with promotions as that would ruin the experience for everyone.

So, from now on, if you’ve got something you want to promote to our audience you can do it in response to this discussion. We might feature a few of the ones we like the most in our newsletter.

Have fun!

PARTNERSHIP/EXHIBITION
PARTY TIME - launch party of an app for events organisers and suppliers
(Rafael Dos Santos) #2

Hello, organisers and suppliers,

Eventbree.com is a new marketplace for events organisers and suppliers that will be launched in July at the Institute of DIrectors.
It’s a free event for events organisers to meet lots of suppliers with nice food and drinks all evening.
Get your free ticket here:
https://eventbreelaunch.eventbrite.co.uk

Rafael.

(Aman Brar) #3

I guess I might be a little guilty here :slight_smile: - I guess I only try to link it in where it might be useful to other people in the future.

We launched Printkick a few weeks ago! www.printkick.com

It’s the simplest way for event planners to buy promotional merchandise.

We provide instant accurate quotes so you can plan your campaign easily, and there’s thousands of products available with a lead time of only two working days, so it’s really not a problem if you have a last minute event.

Not only that, but all your artwork, visuals and proofs are stored in your account, so there’s no need to sort back through old emails to find files.

We’re innovating by providing things like our goody bag maker. No matter the size of your event, you’ll find budget friendly merchandise to fill a gift bag for your employees, customers or potential clients.

Clients often ask for a variety of products, and in the old way of working, we have to check availability with loads of different suppliers. On Printkick, we have stock availability on the product page - so you definitely know when something can be ordered and printed!

We’re happy to work with charities and sponsor products on a cost neutral basis, or get involved in a bit of co-branding. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us here: https://www.printkick.com/contacts

For an example of awesome things we get involved in, take a quick look at this EventTribe thread: I'm looking for examples of cool creative stunts used to publicise events!

I’m happy to answer any questions, and it’d be great to get feedback from the community too!

(Dewi) #4

Currently soft promoting BBC series The Family Farm for farmer and presenter Gareth Wyn Jones. Only on TV via BBC Wales and iPlayer but will be on BBC Two from the 20th of June.

(Esther W Githaiga) #5

Greetings,

BWCP We believe in supporting women with a hand up, not a handout.!

BWCP is Empowering hardworking women and

their families to build sustainable futures

Bliss provides training and a location where women can put their skills into practice. Making handicrafts such as Jewelry and baskets is one business option for Bliss women, and they are also supported to find markets to sell their goods.

So kindly join us in looking for areas where we can sell the handcrafts internationally and help reduce poverty.

The women are very hardworking all they need is assistance to publicly display their works of art and craft …inform us of nearby, art gallery, events, museum or a trade show.

We would also be very much happy to partner with you.

www.bwcp.org

Warm regards