Restaurant suggestions for private party 35-45 people, London

venues
london

(Emmeline Caines-Gooby) #1

Hi,

A conference I’m working on currently is looking for a suitable restaurant/private dining space to host the speaker/VIP dinner the evening before the conference. Previously we have used Kettner’s and Beach Blanket Babylon (Notting Hill). It’s for around 35-45 people.

Most people will be staying at the Montcalm at The Brewery to give an idea of location, but we usually order a fleet of taxis to ferry them there and back. So as long as it’s not hours away, distance shouldn’t be too much of an issue.

Oh, the other thing is that it’ll be on a Sunday evening.

As someone who doesn’t live in London, I’m struggling on this one!

Thanks,

Emm

(Karen Daniel) #2

Hi Emm,

I am located in London, so happy to give you some guidance on nearby venues. The only issue is its a Sunday, but most of the hotels will be open for business so you should be okay. If your delegates are staying in Central London, then I assume you want somewhere in EC2-4 location. I would recommend somewhere like privaterooms@londoncapitalclub.com. Speak to my contact Janina Holthoff
Senior Banquet & Private Rooms Sales Manager on 0207 398 3358 or alternatively somewhere like Threadneedles, which has an array of private dining rooms. If you need further assistance, call me to discuss and I can send some options your way. Good luck.

(Marino Fresch) #3

Berry Brothers & Rudd could be an option - they’ve got a great private dining space

(Emmeline Caines-Gooby) #4

Thanks both, I’ll take a look.