Sponsorship week: How do you structure your sponsorship proposal?

businessdevelopment
sponsorship

(Melissa Saunders) #1

Continuing our focus on sponsorship, here are some tips on how to pull together your sponsorship proposal: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/blog/event-sponsorship-craft-perfect-proposal/

Does anyone have any other recommendations?

Advice needed for first time organising a fundraising event
Introduce yourself to the EventTribe community!
Sponsorship Week
(Gordana Stevanovic) #2

I’ve done a sponsorship proposal, I’ve had a lengthy one as well as a condensed version of it, basically an intro, from, for what and how they can help, then bullet points of what will be done, what we need and what we can offer the sponsor. 1 sponsor I dealt with preferred the short, to the point version. I’ll need to prepare one or a few for my Product Launch, which brings me to another question, how best to approach a sponsor, talk to them in person first? send a Letter? or just send the proposal with the letter?

(Melissa Saunders) #3

It’s not my area but I’d call them/speak to them in person generally about their business, what their objectives are, their biggest challenges, etc. first then prepare a tailored proposal once I knew more about them.

(Gordana Stevanovic) #4

I will be meeting up with the prospective client in the next week or so, I wanted to give them something to think about, so I wanted to provide them a concept proposal, paint a picture of what I could do for them to launch their product.