Survey: How do you plan to attend upcoming events?

Hi everyone!

This is the first time I have posted to here, so I’d like introduce myself. I’ve been working with tech startups for the past 7+ years and have build my network through attending events plus I’ve also hosted my own meetups and been involved as panel moderator and event organiser.

I love attending events, meeting like-minded people and I think they are one of the best ways to build a community. I often search for interesting events to attend, though the problem is that there is no easy way to bookmark events (with all the information) and save them for later - unless I add them to a spreadsheet.

I’ve been working on an idea for tool (either an app or Chrome extension) for marketers and event organisers to store all your events in one place. It’s called Radar. Think of it like Pocket meets Pinterest for saving and planning events for later.

If you have a spare two minutes I’d love if you could fill out this survey to understand if this is a problem others have or maybe there is another way you save events for later.

Thanks for reading and let me know if you have any feedback on the idea?

Thanks!

Chloe

Hey Chloe, how did you get on with this survey - any interesting findings? Are you putting Radar into production?