I was sent this the other day, it might be of interest to someone on here!
Legend Holidays & Events, London, United Kingdom
A small, dynamic, fast-moving and non-corporate environment. Looking for a fun, hard-working and passionate Events Executive to join our team
Founded by rugby Legends Will Greenwood and Austin Healey, Legend offers one-of-a-kind luxury family holidays and sporting events. The key difference is; they’re hosted by some of the biggest names in sport. Our aim is simple, to create legendary moments that you, your family, friends and colleagues can treasure. We work hard to make our events fun, memorable and different. Created and hosted by our legends in some of the most iconic sporting venues, they are full of laughter and celebration. From charity fundraisers, to gala dinners and corporate family days, our effervescent hosts bring an engaging sporting twist to each event, inspiring and amusing in equal measure.
- Project management and execution of events
- Leading on the delivery of small-scale events such as coaching days, Twickenham changing room dinners and private dinners with sporting legends
- Support on the delivery of our main events – Battle of the Commentators and The Matt Hampson Foundation Six Nations Dinner
- Working with creative teams on the production of event branding and collateral.
- Managing the production of event marketing materials, including leaflets, posters, flyers and liaising directly with designers and printers
- Developing, delivering and tracking of event marketing campaigns
- Invoicing and assisting with budgeting
- General support for the Senior Events Manager
Who we are looking for:
- Experience of event, project and campaign management (at least 1-year experience or relevant work experience)
- Experience of using CRM tools and marketing automation systems
- Strong writing, communication and organisation skills
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to work to deadlines
- The ability to engage effectively with people at all levels including High Net Worth Individuals
- Fun, passionate and self -motivated
Please apply by sending your CV and cover letter to Maisie Wharton on email@example.com
Closes 25th May 2018