Venue recommendations: Breakfast meetings in a private room

london
venues

(Michelle Kibble) #1

Hello All,
I wondered if you anyone can recommend great venues with a private room in London.
It would be for 16 people around one table.
It’s for a breakfast meeting/roundtable discussion, so semi-private options are unfortunately not suitable.
Budget is tight, so ideally no min spend or under £300.

Many thanks in advance.

(Melissa Saunders) #2

Hi Michelle, I don’t know prices but The Library is a hidden gem in Covent Garden and has some gorgeous rooms for hire. The food is meant to be good too. I went for an interview there once but it turned out to be not my skill set. Loved the venue though. https://www.lib-rary.com/private-hire
Do let us know how you get on!
Melissa

Unique Venues in London
(Belinda Booker) #3

The Baltic Exchange Centre has a gorgeous panelled boardroom for 18 people (U shape). It’s very private and there is in-house catering. It’s in the heart of the city at St Mary Axe so could be ideal for pre-work meeting? Good luck!

Unique Venues in London
(Ruby Sweeney) #4

Hi Michelle

I don’t know about their prices and haven’t been there for a while, but try Rydges Kensington.

They’re a lovely, small venue and have a boutique feel without the price tag (or at least they were when I was last in touch with them!) and are easy to get to.

All the best

Ruby

(Amy Corcoran) #5

Hey Michelle,

We have a private space where I manage events & bookings, at Strongroom Bar in Shoreditch - the room isn’t standard board table set up, we have booths & low tables but these can be rearranged into one big round seating arrangement. As we’re not a standard conference centre we do tend to work out cheaper - so if budget is tight then we may be a good option - feel free to drop me a line on amycorcoran@strongroom.com & can send you over some prices and availability.

Cheers!
Amy

(Giuseppe) #6

Hi Michelle,

I invite you to visit our Coffee Shop in London.

SicilyAmo is a typical Italian Patisserie and Ice Cream Shop in Tottenham Court Rd.

We serve homemade breakfast, Pistachio Croissant, Ricotta Croissant etc… Cake, Sicilian Cassata… amazing coffee and cappuccino :slight_smile:

Downstairs we have a private room with about 10 tables and chairs.

If you are interested, please drop me an email: hello@sicilyamo.uk.

I invite you to visit our website: www.sicilyamo.uk

All the best,

Giuseppe