What's your Monday motivation?

performance
productivity
effectiveness
motivation

(Melissa Saunders) #1

I’m not a morning person & I’m definitely not a Monday morning person. I’m more on it at 1am than first thing and barely know my own name before 10am - one of the many reasons I mostly work from home these days. I do love my job but I’m definitely more alert and productive later in the day. This morning I took delivery of some lovely new clothes which really helped lift my mood. However, I can’t afford to do that every Monday morning so I’d like to know what everyone else does to get themselves motoring on a Monday. Music, munchies, chatting on forums…what’s your thing?

(Belinda Booker) #2

Music! I like to get some uplifting dance music on while I’m replying to emails. Also I work standing up a lot of the time, which helps me stay more alert. Loving your idea of having new clothes delivered though…

(Melissa Saunders) #3

Ah yes music is good. I sing a lot in my spare time - in a choir, opera & musical theatre productions - so I’m usually listening to what I’m learning! Please don’t blame me if you do the online shopping route and end up broke!!

(Marino Fresch) #4

2 cups of strong coffee. And then another cup of coffee.

And then maybe just one more coffee, since it’s a Monday and all.

(Alex Velinov) #5

Fruits Breakfast + Tea or Coffee
30 min Cycling to my workplace
Good music in between

Repeat next 4 days;)

(Melissa Saunders) #6

Ha!Ha! Rude not to Marino and as I’m currently doing some work with the coffee industry I would definitely encourage that!

(Melissa Saunders) #7

impressive! I could never manage that much exercise first thing but I’m sure it sets you up for the day ahead!