Can I open lotus notes emails in outlook

Being a novice in case of operating Lotus Notes, I thought whether I would be able to open Lotus Notes emails in Outlook or not.

Then I decided to use the free demo version of the SysInspire NSF to PST converter to check it.

I was suggested to use the application by my friend and all thanks to him for suggesting such a tremendous application like the free SysInspire NSF to PST converter

Download and install the SysInspire tool in the local machine.

Run the software to open the NSF files particularly emails into Outlook PST

Click on the Add Files option.

Select the emails from the nsf file using the selective conversion from the particular storage.

Click on Export Option.

Provide a Saving destination to save the PST file in local drive.

Now, I was able to open my mails in Outlook and yes this is a fabulous and guaranteed application.

Read more about:-Search on Google SysInspire NSF to PST Converter software

Bitdataconversion NSF to PST Converter Tool is the most useful application and the easiest path for NSF to PST Conversion. Appropriating it, users can convert single just as multiple NSF data into Outlook PST at a similar endeavor. This application has a preview opportunity that shows the see of every one of the mailboxes data before performing the change undertaking of the NSF data to PST. It likewise ready to sends out data into EML and MSG formats with no delay and supports all formats of Lotus Notes, Domino Server, Outlook, and Windows OS. The tool gives you safety and assurances to convert data with no data misfortune. Download its demo adaptation and users can test the tool and convert the initial 50 data items for each folder. It likewise offers 24*7 specialized help.

More details, visit:- https://www.bitdataconversion.com/nsf-to-pst-converter.html

All Lotus Notes users also can utilize this Softaken NSF to PST Converter Software which supports easily and securely and convert NSF file with all its inner items such as- emails, contacts, chats, tasks, notes, journal, appointments, etc from the NSF file to another working file format. It can simply convert the NSF file into multiple different file formats such as- PST, EML, EMLX, MSG, HTML, MBOX, and many other file formats to access the NSF file database with several emailing platforms.

Visit here: https://www.softakensoftware.com/lotus-notes-to-outlook-converter.html