Event Website Builder

Hi everyone…

Would be anxious to know which ‘Website Builder’ Tools fare the best for Meetings, Events & Expositions… I’m looking at:

Something that I can update all by myself - without a need of tech support - like Facebook Page.
Something that will allow me to design my own Forms for Data Capture - with downloadable excel.
Something that is can allow user registration, and user-session based content/pages control.
Something that allows me to embed multiple ticketing platforms / or my own Payment Gateway.
Something that has great inbuilt SEO capabilities to get our Event Website on Google quickest.

I looked at Splashthat, and Showthemes but they both are too templated, and doesnt allow me to change much in the look-and-feel… and I dont want to go to Wordpress or Wiz, as those are not made for events, neither too easy to handle.

Opinions and References are most Welcome…

Hi Gaurav Garg,
i attended to a big event in my country and the IT provider was Expoplatform. I know they work globally in lots of big events. They are specialized in flexible and customizable solutions, with lots of modules that should allow your requirements, from both a end-user perspective and an administrative one. Try to check it out!

bests

Hi Gaurav,

I’ve just built a free tool to get some event website inspiration. You can find various event landing pages and websites and have the ability to filter by type. You can also submit websites for free.

Check it out. The site is called Kickass Event Sites

Cheers,
Carsten

1 Like

You will
Struggle to beat SplashThat