Help needed with university community event design

Hello!

I am I final year Design for Industry student at Northumbria University. I am currently designing a community skill sharing event for a local town to increase community spirit, pride of the town and to celebrate the collaboration between local business and the community.

I would love to talk through my idea with some experts in event planning, any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you in advance

Hi Lizzie, sounds like an interesting project. If you don’t get any volunteers on here, a really good place to get in touch with is Newcastle Gateshead Convention Bureau: https://www.newcastlegateshead.com/conferences

Hi Belinda,

Thankyou for the reply! I would love to talk through my idea with you and gain some insights and critiques from you?

Thanks, Lizzie.

I’m happy to help, if I can, although I’m an event journalist rather than someone at the coalface. Feel free to PM me if you’d still like to chat :grinning:

I have tired to send you a personal message and it isn’t sending, could you message me? or send me a message on my email - elizabethjohnsen003@gmail.com , Thank you!

1 Like

Done :slight_smile:

Hi Lizzie - I’d be happy to have a chat, I’m an event manager, I mainly run conferences not community stuff but would be happy to chat if it helps.
Best wishes
Rachel

1 Like

Hi Rachel,

Thank you so much, could you drop me an email, elizabethjohnsen003@gmail.com or I can send you an email to you if you like.

Lizzie

Hey Lizzie,

Also happy to help if you want to sprint board some ideas. Worked on a wide range of events over the years.

Cheers,
Ryan

Hi Ryan,

That would be perfect! Do you have an email address I can contact you on?

Thanks,

Lizzie