How to convert nsf to pst for Free

I can give a guaranteed assurance to the users that the lotus notes export to pst can be done in an arranged, guaranteed manner by using the SysInspire NSF to PST converter for free.

This nsf to pst converter tool exports the Lotus Notes to outlook pst just by a few precise steps. The thing which made me stick to this third party lotus notes export tool is the batch conversion of the nsf files which means more than one nsf file could be exported to pst format and yes how can I forget about its safety.

The SysInspire application makes sure all your databases including all the information about the lotus notes are kept safe without any spreading out of the facts present in it. This NSF to PST converter exports Lotus Notes to pst including all the mailbox contents like the emails, contacts, journals, calendars, etc. I had large bulky pst files which were converted to smaller sizes between 1GB to 10Gb which helped the users for easy access of the files in future.

After downloading the SysInspire application from the official site, the user can go for uploading of the required nsf file, going for scanning, then a preview of the Lotus Notes and at last, the export to pst format.

More info:- Convert nsf to pst for Free

Softaken NSF to PST Migration Application helps customers to Migrate NSF to PST files with mail mailbox like the emails, journals, messages, and different connections and relocate each email’s connections with their separate messages appropriately and in the consecutive request.

Download the converter from here, and afterward follow the means:

Dispatch Softaken device and enter the Lotus Notes secret key.

Press the “Open” catch to open the affinity to Notes

Select the yield type as PST

Change the transformation alternatives as needed, enter the source way of NSF-documents, and enter the objective way to contain the changes over records.

Press the “migrate” button to initiate the Migration.

Read More: Softaken NSF to PST Migration Application