Licences needed for a festival

Hello EventTribe experts,

We are organising a festival in a private field in the Midlands (UK) for around 150 guests. I know that we need to get a TENS licence from the local authority and possibly a PRS licence if hiring local bands.

Are there any other licences that we need?

Thanks for your help!

Hi Abena,

I was thinking about this recently and found a blog post that covers some of it here

As the blog says it’s worth checking with the landowner, as they may already have some of the licences you need.

Thanks Simon, that is super helpful! We’re quite fortunate in this instance in that the landowner is our client so I will check with them.

1 Like