Duuzra is a multifaceted, engaging, and exciting content delivery and engagement tool and we’re looking for a Project Manager that exude the same characteristics. This is a fixed-term contract but there may be opportunities beyond this for the right candidate.
We have recently secured a significant investment to fund the next stage of growth and we are looking for exceptional team members to join us for the busy Q4 period. We want to hear from individuals that thrive on delivering great customer service, love delivering a great event experience and more importantly, desire to drive our business forward.
You’ll be a face of our company and many client projects and events so you’ll need excellent communication skills, combined with the ability to quickly assess customer needs will be critical to your success.
- Liaise with clients in the lead up to their event or meeting and gain a clear understating of their objectives for using Duuzra
- Work alongside the design lead to create an attractive application whilst keeping in line with brand guidelines
- Work with the sales team to ensure successful delivery process from the pitch to application live date and beyond
- Coordinate and organise the event logistics, working with other organisations involved in the event
- Work with the app development team to continually test, change and improve the app according to each of the projects’s needs
- Using a content management system upload all required content into the application and where required download the information to the event servers (training given)
- Manage each project onsite and work alongside the client, AV and other event teams
- Analyse the data output from the application and work with our Data Analyst to present a detailed report to the client
- Must be willing to travel regularly for events both in the UK and abroad
Desired Skills and Experience
- Minimum of 2 years experience working in an agency environment
- Minimum of 3 years in events or technology related roles
- Strong client management experience having regularly worked with a number of different high profile clients simultaneously
- Ability to manage deadlines and work well under pressure
- Ability to deliver solutions in a live event environment
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Photoshop and design skills a bonus
- Passionate about technology and skilled when learning new software/programs
- Experience with content management systems and project management methodologies are advantageous
- Excellent attention to detail
Compensation - Negotiable
Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply for the role.