Nsf to pst conversion tool freeware

Using the SysInspire nsf to PST application you can easily read Lotus Notes nsf files for free.

Just you have to Install the application SysInspire nsf to PST Converter in your personal computer

I used this facility. So, I will describe it as per my preference.

I opened the Free nsf to PST Converter on my PC, then I browsed and added Lotus notes.

After that option, I opted for scanning of files and then checked the preview of the nsf mailbox displayed on my screen due to which I checked all the mailbox data.

Then I selected the export button.

Then I selected PST under Export options and chose the desired items to export.
Then I can check on the ongoing process.

One thing which provides surety regarding this application is that there is no restriction given on the number of nsf files for conversion to PST mailboxes.

So, you can easily read your files for free. This can be awarded as the best freeware solution for its exceptional features.

Read more about:-Search on Google SysInspire NSF to PST Converter software

The Softaken NSF to PST Converter Tool quickly migrates Lotus Notes items like emails, contacts, calendars, tasks, notes, personal journals, etc. to Outlook PST format without any data loss. The application is built with modern algorithms that maintain the original hierarchy folder structure, text & HTML formatting, etc. The application also allows users to migrate the NSF database to Office 365 cloud platform. It supports all versions of Lotus Notes and MS Outlook, including Outlook 2019.

NSF to PST Converter Tool is a prominent software that convert Lotus Notes to Outlook with all emails and attachments. The program is highly designed with advanced features and simplicity so that non-technical users can easily operate it. There is no file size limitation to export NSF to PST format. All Lotus Notes and Outlook versions are well supported by the application.