Hiya! I’m planning my company’s first client dinner for our very important buyer customers, the purpose of this is
- to show them some love and say thanks
- build trust and grow relationships
- expansion and business opportunities
- mark ourselves as thought leaders
I’m thinking of booking a private dinner room in a restaurant in the City - for 20 / 30 people.
Does anyone have any ideas for -
- Amazing private rooms - food / feel / wow factor suggestions
- What to call this event on the save the date? ‘VIP customer dinner?’ Appreciation dinner? Emphasis on the exclusivity - don’t want it to sound tacky…
- How to get customers to commit without knowing which restaurant it is - it’s going to be a top notch restaurant they can’t say no to - but I’m holding off booking the restaurant until numbers are known… it could be 20 it could be 40. Toughy - any thoughts?
- I’m planning the doinner for 21st March - following an Exhibition we’re exhibiting at in the day that many customers will be attending - is this a good idea?
Any ideas to make this a super brilliant event of this kind is so welcome